Dne 10.7.2015 v 10:43 Martin Basti napsal(a):
On 10/07/15 07:29, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

Dne 9.7.2015 v 17:21 Martin Basti napsal(a):

Patch attached.

NACK, you should remove the --rename option from certprofile-mod. You
can do it by removing "rdn_is_primary_key = True" from certprofile.

Honza

Updated patch attached.

What I meant was remove --rename *and* do the check from your previous patch.

Anyway, I didn't realize we already released IPA with certprofile and removing --rename would be a backward incompatible change, so I think it's better to just keep it.

So ACK on the original patch.

--
Jan Cholasta