Dne 16.7.2015 v 12:16 David Kupka napsal(a):
On 15/07/15 16:04, David Kupka wrote:
On 15/07/15 15:34, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Dne 15.7.2015 v 15:21 David Kupka napsal(a):

To test this patch:

1. Migrate users from LDAP or other FreeIPA server
(https://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Migration)

2. Disable anonymous bind to Directory Server
(https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/disabling-anon-binds.html)

3. Go to FreeIPA migration page (ipa.example.com/ipa/migration/) and
enter name and password of one of the migrated users.

Without this patch you will get an error page.

NACK, you are calling do_bind with wrong arguments.

Updated patch attached.

With Honza, we've found better solution. Instead of binding to the LDAP
just to get base DN we can instantiate api and use api.env.basedn
variable. In the same time we can use api.anv.ldap_uri instead of
searching filesystem for ldapi socket.
Patch attached.

LGTM, but since I had a part in this, I'd like someone else (Petr?) to ACK this.

--
Jan Cholasta