On Wed, 29 Jul 2015, Dan Mossor wrote:
On 07/29/2015 03:10 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Dan Mossor wrote:
Greetings FreeIPA devs. I just wanted to express my sincere thank you
for all y'all do - FreeIPA is an awesome product that just keeps getting
better and better.

One area where y'all desparately need help with, however, is in
documentation. I recently had to rescue a co-worker from following a
document that was no longer applicable[0], and in researching how to fix
it I found your Wiki TODO list [1].

I would like to ask for editor access to the FreeIPA wiki so I can
contribute back some of the knowledge I've gleaned from the user list,
IRC channel, and copious amounts of research I've been doing in
deploying FreeIPA at my workplace.

Regards,
Dan "danofsatx" Mossor

[0]
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Active_Directory_trust_setup#On_IPA_server
[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/Wiki_TODO

You should just need a FAS account,
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new if you don't already
have one.

rob
I've got one - I just didn't see the login link on the bottom of the page.

Incidentally, this simply points out yet another area that needs correction in the wiki, as it states to email the freeipa-devel list to request access.

I'm logged in, and will get to work shortly.
Thanks in advance for doing the clean ups. Could you please make sure
you are adding at least a version information to any changes or
suggestions? One of issues with wiki pages we have is that they are
tending to cover 'latest' version at the time they were added but things
change over time and multiple edits blend together, sometimes making
more of a mess than needed. Adding a simple reference to what version we
are talking about could help others to not be in trouble next time.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy