On Thu, 30 Jul 2015, Martin Kosek wrote:
Hello all,

Right now, the people pushing patches to FreeIPA use Petr's great "ipatool"
that is part of Petr's (CCed) ipa-tools repo forked from my old "ipa-tools"
repository.

Recently, we have found that "ipatool" needs update due to 4.2 being released,
so I think this is a great moment to make this tool more official and use a
shared team repository so that people on the team can contribute and freely
improve it.

As we have our shiny organization on github, I simply created new
"freeipa-tools" repo and with Petr's permission, moved "ipa-tools" content
there:

https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-tools

If there are no objections, I would use that as the authoritative version of
the tools repo for the team.

FreeIPA developers, please feel free to request access to
https://github.com/orgs/freeipa/teams/freeipa
if you want to commit to this repo.
The link does not exist, you'd get 404 trying to access it.
I don't see any way to add myself or request addition at
https://github.com/freeipa
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy