On 2015-07-31 19:14, Petr Viktorin wrote:
> Hello,
> Here is a batch of mostly mechanical changes: removing deprecated
> features to prepare for Python 3.

Out of curiosity, what tool did you use for patch 695-absolute-imports?
Python-modernize adds from __future__ import absolute_imports and
changes imports to explicit relative imports.

In patch 693 you have removed test cases for CIDict.has_key(), but
CIDict still provides the function. You should either keep the tests
around or remove has_key() from CIDict.

The rest looks good to me, but I haven't studied every change
thoroughly. It's just too much.

Christian