Dne 31.7.2015 v 17:08 Gabe Alford napsal(a):
Updated patch attached.

Thanks,

Gabe

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 7:15 AM, Gabe Alford <redhatri...@gmail.com
<mailto:redhatri...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 1:32 AM, Jan Cholasta <jchol...@redhat.com
    <mailto:jchol...@redhat.com>> wrote:

        Dne 30.7.2015 v 09:23 Jan Cholasta napsal(a):

            Hi,

            Dne 29.7.2015 v 17:23 Gabe Alford napsal(a):

                Hello,

                Fix for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4023

            Actually, 0 means unlimited for size limit, see

<http://www.python-ldap.org/doc/html/ldap.html#ldap.LDAPObject.search_ext_s>.

        After reading the ticket I think this should be fixed the other
        way around: make 0 mean unlimited for both time and size limit
        and fix the config plugin and LDAPClient to respect that.

    Thanks for the review. Updated patch attached.

We still need to accept -1 in config-mod for backward compatibility - when received, it should be converted to 0.

--
Jan Cholasta