On 08/04/2015 01:37 PM, Lenka Doudova wrote:

Dne 30.7.2015 v 16:10 Martin Basti napsal(a):
On 30/07/15 16:09, Martin Basti wrote:
On 29/07/15 16:10, Martin Basti wrote:
On 29/07/15 15:29, Lenka Doudova wrote:
Hi,

thanks a lot for the comments, will work on it tomorrow.

Lenka

Dne 29.7.2015 v 15:27 Martin Basti napsal(a):
On 27/07/15 16:47, Lenka Doudova wrote:
Hi,

I'm attaching a patch with automated tests for stageuser plugin (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3813). The user plugin test is affected as well (one class was added). The tests seem a bit of a mess even to myself, but what with the way freeipa behaves I didn't know how else to implement them, but I'm eager to learn how to do it in a nicer way, if someone has a better idea.

Lenka

I just applied patches:

1) Please remove whitespace errors
$ git am freeipa-lryznaro-0002-Automated-test-for-stageuser-plugin.patch
Applying: Automated test for stageuser plugin
/home/mbasti/work/freeipa-devel/.git/rebase-apply/patch:110: trailing whitespace.
    """ Tracker class for staged user LDAP object
/home/mbasti/work/freeipa-devel/.git/rebase-apply/patch:113: trailing whitespace.
        StageUserTracker object stores information about the user.
/home/mbasti/work/freeipa-devel/.git/rebase-apply/patch:121: trailing whitespace. u'krbprincipalexpiration', u'usercertificate', u'dn', u'has_keytab', u'has_password', /home/mbasti/work/freeipa-devel/.git/rebase-apply/patch:122: trailing whitespace. u'street', u'postalcode', u'facsimiletelephonenumber', u'carlicense', /home/mbasti/work/freeipa-devel/.git/rebase-apply/patch:125: trailing whitespace.
        u'cn', u'ipauniqueid', u'objectclass', u'description',
warning: squelched 50 whitespace errors
warning: 55 lines add whitespace errors.

2)
Please use new shorter format of license header

3) can you fix some of the most serious PEP8 errors
$ git show -U0 | pep8 --diff | wc -l
198

4)
if options != None:

Please use "options *is not* None"

5)
For consistency it should be u'random'
if key == 'random':
                    self.attrs[u'randompassword'] = fuzzy_string

Otherwise it looks good
Martin^2
--
Martin Basti

And also fix this please

./make-lint
************* Module ipatests.test_xmlrpc.test_stageuser_plugin
ipatests/test_xmlrpc/test_stageuser_plugin.py:337: [E0102(function-redefined), user2] function already defined line 44)

--
Martin Basti

Ahoj, v patchi mas este uvedene svoje stare meno, mala by si v gite nastavit redhat email

--
Martin Basti

Sorry for spam, you can safely ignore this. :)

--
Martin Basti

Attaching new patch - (hopefully) fixed the errors from the old one + few test cases were added.

Lenka

Hello Lenka,

This is a very impressive work and test framework. I have not understood all the details of the implementation so I just focus on the reading the tests body.
The patch is looking great to me and I have really few minors comments.

 * About non existing stage user, you may try to activate a non
   existing one. Is it what TestStagedUser.test_activate does ?
 * In test_create_attr, I can see that user6 is activated. How is
   checked that the specified values are preserved ? (sorry my python
   skill is still very low)
 * Many testcases

(http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/User_Life-Cycle_Management/Test_Plan#Test_case:_Try_to_search_for_a_nonexistent_user)
   are about creating a stage user with various attributes
   (initial,shell, homedir...). I found uid/gid, are the others
   implemented ?
 * In TestActive.test_delete_preserve, does check_delete check the
   active container or the stageuser container ?
 * Does test_delete_preserved checks that the deleted entry has been
   permanently removed ?
 * Is test_preserved_membership the test case for
   https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5170 ?

Thanks
thierry