On 08/11/2015 12:33 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 08/11/2015 10:03 AM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 08/11/2015 09:57 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 08/10/2015 05:43 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
Hi all,

this patch fixes problem described in the ticket [1]
that caused the test run to fail completely at every other or so run.
I took the liberty to fix most of the pep8 issues while I was at it.

Thanks to Jan Cholasta for help with identifying this one.

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5192

Cheers,
Milan

Hi Milan,

I did not follow the rest of the conversation (probably should), but you can also workaround this python2 "feature" by using:

"""
assert list((t.id, t.options) for t in doc.getKeyPackages()) == \
"""

In this case a list is constructed by calling a generator expression which does not leak variables to the outside scope.

It may or may not help you but I think it's a trick worth trying. As a bonus it should be py2/3 compatible.

Thanks for the suggestion, Martin.

I will try that. Though, I suspect there may be other labels holding references to nss objects. I think I will combine this with Jan's suggestion.

I will send an update once I'll have the results from a test run.

Milan

After running the test with the decorator and list comprehensions replaced by a list initialization from a generator expression, it fails on this [1].

Does anyone know what is this teardown method supposed to do?

Milan
[1]: https://paste.fedoraproject.org/253792/14392890/