On 08/04/2015 01:20 AM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
The vault-mod command has been modified to support changing vault
encryption attributes (i.e. type, password, public/private keys)
in addition to normal attributes (i.e. description). Changing the
encryption requires retrieving the stored secret with the old
attributes and rearchieving it with the new attributes.

Hello, does this patch require any additional patches?

I have current master branch and I cannot apply it.

git am freeipa-edewata-0371-Added-support-for-changing-vault-encryption.patch -3
Applying: Added support for changing vault encryption.
error: invalid object 100644 3b62822366a62c90f843a6293589c28383e782ef for 'ipalib/plugins/vault.py'
fatal: git-write-tree: error building trees
Repository lacks necessary blobs to fall back on 3-way merge.

Martin^2