On 08/11/2015 03:17 AM, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:36:31AM +0200, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 08/05/2015 02:57 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
Hi list,

I'm sending the test plan [1] for certificate profiles and preliminary
patches for it.
The plan covers basic CRUD test and some corner cases. I'm open to more
suggestions.

More complicated tests involving certificate profiles will require the
code (and tests)
for CA ACLs merged, so it's not there at the moment.

There are some unfinished test cases in places I wasn't sure what the
result should be.
We need to iterate through these to fix it.

[1]: http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Certificate_Profiles/Test_Plan

Cheers,
Milan
Hi all,

have you had some time to look at the code and proposal?
Today I want to write a basic CRUD test for the ACLs as well as a few test
cases to check if the ACL is being enforced. It should make it into wiki
today or by tomorrow. I'll send an update then.

Cheers,
Milan

Hi Milan,

I have reviewed the V4/Certificate_Profiles/Test_Plan.  Couple of
comments:

- Test case: Import profile with incorrect values
   - Expected result: refused with error.
   - A simple way to provoke this condition is to add a number to
     ``policyset.serverCertSet.list``.
   - A similar test case should exist for certprofile-mod.

- Test case: Delete default profile
   - As discussed elsewhere, expected result should be failure.
     I filed ticket #5198 to make it so :)

I will review the patch soon.

Cheers,
Fraser
Hello,

how is the review going? I'd like to have at least the tracker (patch 0008)
 reviewed (and merged :) if possible. It will be needed in CA ACL tests.

Cheers,
Milan