On Tue, 18 Aug 2015, Michael Šimáček wrote:
On 2015-08-17 21:10, Robbie Harwood wrote:
Michael Šimáček <msima...@redhat.com> writes:
Attaching new revision of the patch. Changes from the previous:
- ldap2's connect now chooses the bind type same way as in ipaldap
- get_default_realm usages replaced by api.env.realm
- fixed missing third kinit attempt in trust-fetch-domains
- removed rewrapping gssapi errors to ccache errors in krb_utils
- updated some parts of exception handling
This patch doesn't seem to apply to master. Can you update it or
indicate what you're patching against? Thanks!
Attaching patch rebased on top of current master.
My refactoring of com.redhat.idm.trust-fetch-domains went in yesterday
so this patch will not apply anymore. Could you please rebase it?
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code