On 08/20/2015 11:48 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Fixed two failures of integration tests under RHEL:
1. PyYAML, needed for integration tests is not installed as a dependency
2. ipa-replica-prepare requests a reverse zone info under RHEL.

Hi Oleg,

it is a good practice to fix unrelated issues in separate patches, not a single one.

Also, I am not sure PyYAML should be marked as required dependency. According to http://www.freeipa.org/page/Integration_testing_configuration the YAML/JSON configuration of tests is optional besides using environment variables.

I might be better to handle the ImportError when IPATEST_YAML_CONFIG is set without PyYAML installed (see `ipatests/test_integration/env_config.py` line 110) and print some error message instructing the user to install the package.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky