Hi Martin,

On 08/24/2015 02:36 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 08/24/2015 01:28 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi,

Could anyone review this. We are really blocked with testing on RHEL
and Patch 0005 fixes it. Thank you.

On 08/21/2015 10:52 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi list,

Here are the the fixes for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5240
plus pep8-related fixes, plus created a user-friendly error message at
import error.
obsoletes my previous patch

PATCH 0003
ACK

PATCH 0004
I don't know
I dont think that this change is needed, we enforce pep8 only for new
code,  those kind of random changes make git blame hard to read.

PATCH 0005
NACK

If this is workaround for DNSSEC, it should be done only for DNSSEC test
not globally for all tests.

It's not only about dnssec: all integration tests are broken in RHEL due to the fact that ipa-replica-prepare behaves differently in RHEL than in Fedora, which causes the tests (desined on fedora) to fail at the step of replica installation. Once we find out the reason of this, we can revert this change, but for now we really, REALLY need a quick fix to move on.

--
Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer