On 09/02/2015 06:00 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2015-09-02 at 17:57 +0200, Martin Basti wrote:
Client installation is done as "Restarting web server". This step
deserve own message.

Patch attached
I've seen various cases like this. And I can't understand why these
steps aren't embedded in the actual instance install steps that need the
restart (which implicitly also provide a message).

In the promotion patchset I did move steps like this into the proper
instances, so I would prefer you do the same with the install path as
that is more appropriate.

Simo.

We need restart httpd after CA, DNS(optional) installation, so thats why it is outside of httpd instance.

Client install has no own step yet, it is just call of ipa-client-install.

Martin^2