On 09/03/2015 10:40 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
NACK from me.

2 out of 5 tests still fail with assertion errors:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/262926/44126948/

Although, I am not sure these failures are caused by the same very problem.

On 08/31/2015 06:50 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

Attached patch set should fix the deadlock you discovered + few more issues I
spotted when testing the original patch.

Known problems (more patches needed):
- /etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml should be restored during server uninstall
- ccache for ipa-ods-exporter should be removed during server uninstall
- timestamps in .private key files do not reflect (?) current key state in
OpenDNSSEC database (I will look into this tomorrow.)

Actually, I did testing and these patches fixing the deadlock.

ACK from me.

You may hit another issue, which is reproducible only by DNSSEC CI test:
named is not able to read keys (we don't know why, because keys are ready and readable)
Workaround is just to restart named, and everything will work.