On 09/10/2015 05:00 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Kosek wrote:
Hmm, does this mean we need to update our HowTo on migrating FreeIPA to FreeIPA
via migrate-ds? It is already quite long command, mostly due to the need of
removing Kerberos attributes:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Migration#Migrating_from_other_FreeIPA_to_FreeIPA

I think it should. I haven't updated it because I never actually tested
it to see that it worked as expected. It seems to be working for Andreas
though.

rob

It works for me. I have updated the page.

Martin