On 09/10/2015 02:11 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 09/04/2015 03:57 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 09/04/2015 11:06 AM, Lenka Doudova wrote:

Hi,

there's no traceback in the file you mentioned, but I'm running it

through lite-server, so here's the traceback from there:

http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/310598

I can't really get to the problem. What I forgot to mention in the

previous email was that the tests fail when attempting to add a

certprofile, but if I try to do is manually using 'ipa

certprofile-import' command with the exact same data as used in the

test, it works fine.

Lenka

Do you get the traceback also when you run the tests using
'ipa-run-tests' with installed IPA master?

Hello,

I don't think it is possible to run these tests against the lite server. Please do it on regular installation.

Anyway, sorry for the long delay. I send the updated patches.
I updated them to reflect the fix for rename option and extended about test with importing a profile from XML file. The test case may need to be updated, based on the resolution of [1]. This at the moment raises remote retrieve error (400 from dogtag), I think there should be more clear message (detecting xml).

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5294

Cheers,
Milan

Hi,

can't build rpms after applying the patches (namely patch 0009.2):

Module ipatests.test_xmlrpc.utils
ipatests/test_xmlrpc/utils.py:10: [E1101(no-member), prepare_config] Module 'py' has no 'path' member)

Lenka