On 14.9.2015 14:58, Gabe Alford wrote:
Sounds good to me. Updated patch attached.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Petr Spacek <pspa...@redhat.com
<mailto:pspa...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 14.9.2015 07:23, Jan Cholasta wrote:
    > IMO it does, because saying just "-1 is default" is not entirely correct
and
    > "0 is default" would be confusing, as you pointed out. You might say "0
or -1
    > is unlimited" if you think it's clearer.

    my +1 to "0 or -1 is unlimited" variant

    Petr^2 Spacek

     > On 10.9.2015 18:39, Gabe Alford wrote:
     >> Oops.. replied without the list.
     >>
     >> Reason I said -1 is because users might be confused if they
    enter `ipa
     >> config-mod --searchtimelimit=0`, and both `ipa user-show` and
    the webui
     >> show -1 instead of 0. I wonder if -1 makes more sense in that
    regard?
     >> Thoughts? Does "<= 0 is unlimited" make more sense?
     >>
     >> Thanks,
     >>
     >> Gabe

The doc for ipasearchtimelimit and ipasearchrecordslimit says "-1 is unlimited", but both 0 and -1 is unlimited for them, and the doc for timelimit and sizelimit says "-1 or 0 is unlimited", but only 0 is unlimited for them. Looks like a mistake.

--
Jan Cholasta