On 15.9.2015 14:42, Gabe Alford wrote:
Yup. You are right. It was a mistake. Updated patch attached.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Jan Cholasta <jchol...@redhat.com
<mailto:jchol...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 14.9.2015 14:58, Gabe Alford wrote:

        Sounds good to me. Updated patch attached.

        On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Petr Spacek <pspa...@redhat.com
        <mailto:pspa...@redhat.com>
        <mailto:pspa...@redhat.com <mailto:pspa...@redhat.com>>> wrote:

             On 14.9.2015 07:23, Jan Cholasta wrote:
             > IMO it does, because saying just "-1 is default" is not
        entirely correct and
             > "0 is default" would be confusing, as you pointed out.
        You might say "0 or -1
             > is unlimited" if you think it's clearer.

             my +1 to "0 or -1 is unlimited" variant

             Petr^2 Spacek

              > On 10.9.2015 18:39, Gabe Alford wrote:
              >> Oops.. replied without the list.
              >>
              >> Reason I said -1 is because users might be confused if they
             enter `ipa
              >> config-mod --searchtimelimit=0`, and both `ipa
        user-show` and
             the webui
              >> show -1 instead of 0. I wonder if -1 makes more sense
        in that
             regard?
              >> Thoughts? Does "<= 0 is unlimited" make more sense?
              >>
              >> Thanks,
              >>
              >> Gabe

    The doc for ipasearchtimelimit and ipasearchrecordslimit says "-1 is
    unlimited", but both 0 and -1 is unlimited for them, and the doc for
    timelimit and sizelimit says "-1 or 0 is unlimited", but only 0 is
    unlimited for them. Looks like a mistake.

    --
    Jan Cholasta

This hasn't changed since the previous patch and is still wrong, as -1 is not supported here:

         Int('timelimit?',
             label=_('Time Limit'),
-            doc=_('Time limit of search in seconds'),
+ doc=_('Time limit of search in seconds (-1 or 0 is unlimited)'),
             flags=['no_display'],
             minvalue=0,
             autofill=False,
         ),
         Int('sizelimit?',
             label=_('Size Limit'),
-            doc=_('Maximum number of entries returned'),
+ doc=_('Maximum number of entries returned (-1 or 0 is unlimited)'),
             flags=['no_display'],
             minvalue=0,
             autofill=False,

--