On 09/16/2015 08:26 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
I ran the tests with these patches included in RHEL and they keep failing at the same assertions as it was last time. Test stdout is attached

On 09/04/2015 10:28 AM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 09/03/2015 07:21 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi Martin,

The two functions
test_disable_reenable_signing_master and
test_disable_reenable_signing_replica
the error message for the laste assertion is different, although the
assertions are identical:
"RRSIG should be different" and "DNSKEY should be different".
Other than that, it's fine