On 09/16/2015 06:31 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 09/16/2015 06:17 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 09/16/2015 01:22 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
FreeIPA 4.2.1 was released last week but it was not fully announced yet.

The release notes draft is prepared, updates welcome:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Releases/4.2.1

Shall we add there note to create new backup files after upgrade (as
this is good practice to do after every upgrade)?
There were quite a lot backup&restore fixes.

Martin^2

And also before upgrade. You mean to http://www.freeipa.org/page/Upgrade ?

Maybe in both, for this release, and we can add this note to Upgrade page to be there for all releases.