On 09/17/2015 03:30 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
Hi list,

I would like to ask you for any feedback you can provide me on $SUBJ.

Currently the tests for host, certprofiles and stage user plugins are implemented with the use of the tracker that Petr Viktorin originally designed as a replacement
for the declarative xmlrpc tests.

With these tests already implemented, I'd like to know your feedback as for:

    * readability ot the tests
    * form of the Tracker class
    * the feedback on using the tracker instances via pytest's fixtures
    * anything else

We in upstream qe are on the verge of rewriting the declarative tests into this form (en masse). Any feedback in the early stages of this process will help us deliver better tests.

Cheers,
Milan

Some examples of the tests mentioned :)

Host plugin test: