On 10/01/2015 11:23 AM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 10/01/2015 10:18 AM, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 10/01/2015 10:06 AM, Milan Kubík wrote:
Fixes https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5331

Patch attached.

Patch for ipa-4-2 branch.

Milan

NACK

http://fpaste.org/273499/43691381/
I disagree. From [1]:

Fedora now by default relies on NetworkManager for network configuration. This is the case also for minimal installations and server installations.

The cloud image, which you are probably using does not have NetworkManager installed. I think we can rely on the default here and assume
NetworkManager is present.

If you and the list disagree, I will make the fix depend on NetworkManager's presence.
Nitpick: there can be other services that manage (and rewrite) resolv.conf.

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/NetworkManager

--
Milan Kubik