On 10/12/2015 12:44 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 23.07.2015 10:46, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
The attached patch moves the cleaning of the RUV into the topology plugin.

I encountered a problem when removing a replica, which disconnects the topology, but it was fixed with my WIP for #5072.

I want to keep these issues separate, so please review and test the patch and let me know about issues found

Ludwig

Is this patch still valid and pending review?
it should be still valid, waiting for review, wanted to rebase after topology/promotion patches have been checked in and resend