On 10/13/2015 09:17 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 12.10.2015 13:38, Martin Babinsky wrote:

each service possessing Kerberos keytab wiil now remove it and destroy any
associated credentials cache during its uninstall

BTW some time ago Simo proposed that we should remove caches and old keytabs
during *install* so problems caused by failing uninstallation will be fixed on
repeated install. This is yet another step towards idempotent installer.

To me this makes more sense than doing so on uninstall. Does it make sense to
you, too?

If the problem is formulated like this (the endpoint is that services have their keytabs) then it makes more sense to me. I will rework the patch accordingly.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky