On 22.10.2015 10:44, Martin Babinsky wrote:

Thank you for the patch.

1)
+OPTIONAL_SERVICES = {
+    'DNS',
+    'CA',
+    'KRA',
+    'ADTRUST',
+    'EXTID',
+    'DNSKeyExporter',
+    'DNSSEC',
+    'DNSKeySync',
+}

This did not scale well, maybe we should improve it to use some general solution for whole IPA to distinct mandratory and optionl service, but I do not know how (or if it is possible)

2)
+        search_filter=('(&(objectclass=ipaConfigObject)'
+                       '(ipaConfigString=enabledService))')

Common user cannot read ipaConfigString, so this will work only for admins, I do not see any limitations of access in code for other users.

3)
+        opt_components = [
+            r['cn'][0] for r in result if r['cn'][0] in OPTIONAL_SERVICES
Probably instead of indexing, you may use result.single_value['cn']

Martin^2