On 22/10/15 11:54, Martin Basti wrote:

On 22.10.2015 17:51, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 10/15/2015 08:14 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On 15/10/15 11:39, Martin Basti wrote:
Without this patch the ipa-ca-install is broken in current master.
Unexpected error - see /var/log/ipareplica-ca-install.log for details:
AttributeError: Values instance has no attribute 'promote'

Should be fixed with the attached patches.

Patch 552-1 ACK.

BTW our combined reviewer/patch splitter skills broke master build
today (see https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5393) so this patch
should probably be pushed ASAP.

Pushed to master: bc39cc9f813c35ba603b45c7dc5e9c5ba2be5743

Thanks a lot to all involved in this review and in helping me produce and test this work. It was a sizeable amount of work and I am happy we were able to get it in relatively smoothly.

Thanks all.
Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York