On 23.10.2015 14:01, Milan Kubík wrote:
On 10/20/2015 02:19 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

NACK

1)

I still see many hardcoded passwords in the code

with change_principal(smime_user, "Secret123"):

For now changed to module variable.

2)

Also the 'alice' username can be extracted to module variable
instead hardcoding

The fixture should take the place of module variables in the tests. Changed u'alice' into local variable. Once we fix the problems with UserTracker, we should store the password here as well.

3)

File alice.conf.tmpl can be generalized to be used for more users,
replace alice in template to {username} and in code replace this
variable with alice, also do not forgot rename template to something
more general

Done.

Updated patch set attached.

ACK

Pushed to master: 5ab0fcabf3e6ac7970c1803893717301a4b4cfe8
Pushed to ipa-4-2: 21fed035beab7dbee59f1e0c29d203345f0d0c7f