Hi,

The fixed patches to Martin^2's and Jakub's reviews are almost ready, there are just a few things left. Martin B. mentioned in his review that '~' might not be the best delimiter for range values in the HBAC time policies language as it is not commonly used for that purpose. I started using it when the negative values were introduced (instead of '-').

The question here is, then, which delimiter would you rather use for ranges? Some choices are ':', '..', and, obviously, '~' but you are free to come up with your own. The delimiters '-' and ',' are not suitable as their use is different here. However small this might seem to be, lets be rigorous here and design it properly.

Also, with some time, I got uncertain about one thing with the 'repeat' keyword. What behaviour would you expect when 'repeat' is on yearly repetition and 'dayofweek' is the only other thing set? RFC5545 (iCal) says:
"
Information, not contained in the rule, necessary to determine the
various recurrence instance start time and dates are derived from
the Start Time ("DTSTART") component attribute.  For example,
"FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=1" doesn't specify a specific day within the
month or a time.  This information would be the same as what is
specified for "DTSTART".
"
and also in an example

"... if the BYMINUTE, BYHOUR, BYDAY,
 BYMONTHDAY, or BYMONTH rule part were missing, the appropriate
 minute, hour, day, or month would have been retrieved from the
 "DTSTART" property.",

but an example with BYDAY alone set with a day of week without numerical specifier is missing so it is not clear if this would apply to all specified weekdays of a certain month or the whole year. Currently, I am using only the months' weekdays.

--
Standa Láznička