On 11/04/2015 01:30 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 10/30/2015 05:06 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 10/30/2015 03:38 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 10/30/2015 03:26 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
patch for https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5309

The ticket itself is about connectivity checks in topology suffixes,
but
there is a code (install/tools/ipa-replica-manage starting at line 788
after applying my patch) which monitors whether the segments pointing
to/from the deleted host are already deleted.

These checks are currently hardcoded for 'realm' prefix, should we
generalize them as well or is it a part of other effort?

Could be separate patch but yes.
Ok I have included it in the attached patch so that both of these
operations are performed for all suffixes.

Hmm, I'm thinking whether the 'check_last_link_managed' and
'check_deleted_segments' should not be called per-suffix, but should
themselves check all suffixes available. This could make the fix for
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5409 also easier.

Depends if the output is reusable. If so then why not. check_last_link_managed basically adds text to several get_topology_connection_errors calls.
--
Petr Vobornik