On 10.11.2015 11:19, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 10.11.2015 11:17, Martin Basti wrote:

On 09.11.2015 08:42, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

DNS record-add warns when a suspicious DNS name is detected

Relative name "record.zone" is being added into zone "zone.",
which is probably a mistake. User probably wanted to either specify
relative name "record" or use FQDN "record.zone.".

works as expected, I just have one nitpick:

record name and zone are instances of DNSName class, thus would be better to use
zone.relativize(DNSName.root)
instead of
zone.relativize(dns.name.root)
Thank you, I will keep it in mind for the next time.

Please fix it before push ;-)

ACK

the nitpick has been fixed, Pushed to master: 50b0471f01985d2d43998df1a9c4a73cf5cf47c1