On 11/10/2015 04:35 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:

On 11/10/2015 03:35 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 10/27/2015 04:24 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

this couple of patches harden the adtrust installer.

Details in the commit messages.

Fixes: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5134

Tomas

NACK,

in the first patch you forgot to instantiate the caught exception in the
following snippet:

+        except Exception:
+            root_logger.debug("Exception occured during SID generation:
{0}"
+                              .format(str(e)))

You should use 'except Exception as e:'.

I'm also not quite sure that it is enough to log the error at debug level.

If the sidgen task somehow fails, isn't it something which should
interest the user and deserve at least warning-level message?

Thanks for catching this. Inappropriate message level indeed, I probably
wasn't using my brain much when writing that snippet :)

Updated patchset attached.

Tomas

Thanks, ACK.

--