On 11/20/2015 06:41 PM, Milan Kubík wrote:
> On 11/20/2015 04:06 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
>> When I fixed https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4826 I forgot to
>> fix the corresponding xmlrpc tests.
>>
>> This oversight bit me today when I ran in-tree tests on my VM.
>>
>> Here is the patch that makes idrange tests green and shiny again.
>>
> Tests are now passing, ACK

Tests are now passing, however, the code paths that have been checked by
these tests are no longer executed (as an modifications to the local
ranges are prohibited now).

This essentially means that we are testing the same thing multiple times
(i.e. local range cannot be dealt with), and the test names are
misleading currently.

I think we should either reduce the set of (effectively) duplicate
tests, or, better, introduce their replacements that are using allowed
range types, if possible.

Tomas