On 24.11.2015 10:33, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 11/24/2015 10:21 AM, Martin Basti wrote:

Patches attached.

A question/proposal which Martin K.raises during triage, adding here so
it won't be overlooked:
"""
Do we want to keep replica file as optional with DL or reject it? Maybe
  it could be there as a workaround, if Custodia-based installation  fails.
"""

I would reject it: since domain level 1 replica files should not be
possible to create. Accepting old replica files would only complicate
implementation and will create more paths which are needed to test and
which can fail.

+1 on rejecting it.

--
Jan Cholasta