Hi Petr,

I'm testing these patches.Two observations so far:
- in Topology->IPA Servers I see a table of my servers and the managed suffix column I see both suffixes, ipaca and the realm, but if I select one of the servers I Only see the realm suffix, this was different in the demo video - the graph layou is not stable. If I arrange it and the try some actions on a segment, eg try to remove one (which is rejected), the graph does change again-

Ludwig