On 11/24/2015 12:17 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 11/24/2015 12:10 PM, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
Hi Petr,

I'm testing these patches.Two observations so far:
- in Topology->IPA Servers I see a table of my servers and the managed
suffix column I see both suffixes, ipaca and the realm,
but if I select one of the servers I Only see the realm suffix, this was
different in the demo video

implemented in patch 927 (separate thread)

- the graph layou is not stable. If I arrange it and the try some
actions on a segment, eg try to remove one (which is rejected), the
graph does change again-

Not sure if I understand it correctly. One can set static position to a
node by double clicking on it (this needs to be somehow communicated)
otherwise it is random - each refresh.

Maybe we should not refresh on failed operation because there is no change.
+1, failed operations on segments should not trigger graph redraws.

Ludwig