Hi Martin,

On 11/27/2015 03:05 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 26.11.2015 14:39, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 11/23/2015 06:51 PM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi all,

Here is a draft of the Replica Promotion test plan
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Replica_Promotion/Test_plan

== Test case: Unprivileged users are not allowed to enroll and promote
clients ==
User credentials are passed there through -p $principal and -w
$password options. It is correct atm because it is required for
connection check. But end goal of replica promotion is the avoid it.
See https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5497 and
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5498 for more information.

== Missing test cases ==
1. ipa-replica-install works on CA-less master with with both domain
levels
2. ipa-server-install works with --setup-dns option with both domain
levels
3. ipa-server-install works with externally signed CA cert with both
domain levels
4. ipa-replica-install with options(and their combination): --setup-ca
--setup-dns --setup-kra works with both domain levels

Note: Not sure if #2 and #3 belongs here, but should be tested. Maybe
tests for domain level 0 already exist.

Many of them are already part of some tests.

I wanted to crate install tests in one place with all combination of
options, but I did not have time for it yet.
I have a proof of concept test plan I can share it if you want.

It would be really helpful. Thanks for all your suggestions!

Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer
FreeIPA team
RedHat.