On 27.11.2015 15:33, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 27.11.2015 15:32, Martin Basti wrote:

On 25.11.2015 17:18, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
There were two functions for the same purpose. Removed one.

Hello,

I would like to have "log" param of is_host_resolvable as optional
Is there an immediate need for the optional param? If not, I would not clutter
the code.

So at least I would like to move log param as the last param, in case of need it can be modified to optional parameter.

Or log can be default as root_logger, IMO we us only root_logger everywhere, but this need investigation.