On 11/27/2015 05:13 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:

On 11/27/2015 05:04 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 11/27/2015 04:25 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

If a first 4.3+ replica is installed in the domain, the custodia
container does not exist. Make sure it is created to avoid failures
during key generation.

The patch works as advertised, but I'm not sure about the usage of
LDAPUpdater outside, well, updates. CC'ing local update guru for advice.

I'd say it's a regular pattern in the installer code, see precedences in:

ipaserver/install/cainstance.py:594
ipaserver/install/dsinstance.py:679
ipaserver/install/krainstance.py:326

Tomas