On 03.12.2015 09:00, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 2.12.2015 12:37, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 12/02/2015 12:35 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 02.12.2015 12:24, Martin Kosek wrote:
+Thierry Bordaz<tbor...@redhat.com>    <r...@vm-205.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com>
+Thierry Bordaz<tbor...@redhat.com>    <r...@vm-035.idm.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com>
Do we want this there?
I do not want it there, but I had to add it since Author field in git was wrong
when the patch was pushed.

So I blame the original author and the reviewer for making me add this mail
alias :-)
+1

@Martin^2: Again, DNS names are not secret. Really.

If they were we would have a bigger problem: Your e-mail headers contain DNS
names and IP addresses of internal mail servers and of course the machine you
used to send the e-mail.

Hello, dhcp129-150.brq.redhat.com aka 10.34.129.150! :-)

I know, I'm not afraid of security in this case, it is just mess.