Hi Martin,

I would prefer both install_kra and install_ca methods to have
raiseonerr parameter set to True by default. We need a way to test
negatives and analyze results.
Mine looks like this:

def install_kra(host, domain_level=None,
                first_instance=False, raiseonerr=True):
    if not domain_level:
       domain_level = host.config.domain_level
    command = ["ipa-kra-install", "-U", "-p",
host.config.dirman_password]
    if domain_level == DOMAIN_LEVEL_0 and not first_instance:
        replica_file = get_replica_filename(host)
        command.append(replica_file)
    return host.run_command(command, raiseonerr=raiseonerr)

The rest looks good to me, but I did not run the tests yet.

--
Oleg Fayans
Quality Engineer