On 12/08/2015 04:53 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:

On 12/08/2015 02:28 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

The old 'realm' topology suffix is no longer used, however, it was being
created on masters with version 4.2.3 and later. Make sure it's properly
removed.

Note that this is not the case for the 'ipaca' suffix, which was later
removed to 'ca'.

Actually, we found out with Martin that this patch deletes realm instead
of domain suffix, against all initial impressions.

Updated patch attached.

Tomas

Works for me, ACK.

I have also made some hardening in topology connectivity checks so that this kind of situations is handled and reported by them. I will send a patch in separate thread.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky