On 30/11/15 16:31, Martin Basti wrote:
First instance of KRA should be installed only by ipa-kra-install

Patch attached.

Hi,
patch works, but I don't like the approach.

Do we really want to remove '--setup-kra' option from ipa-server-install?
Why do we remove '--setup-kra' while keeping '--setup-dns'? Why do we keep installing PKI CA when it can be also installed later?

I would love if 'ipa-server-install' installed only the bare minimum needed and then other features was added using ipa-{feature}-install but also I don't mind one almighty installer that can install all possible combinations of features. But this is neither of it. This just brings another inconsistency into FreeIPA behavior.

--
David Kupka