On 16.12.2015 11:15, Martin Kosek wrote:
> On 12/16/2015 10:02 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:

>>> AFAIK all IPA developers are supposed to use ipatool, and it already has a
>>
>> Good to know. How does a newcomer learn about it? Honestly I never used
>> ipatool (or not even cloned it).
>
> ipatool targets rather upstream members with write access, so they are hardly
> newcomers.

I though that we want to make it easy to contribute, so why are you talking
about core developers?

Shouldn't we make it easy to self-review own patches for everyone? Including
random people who want to submit few patches and go away? (Think how we can
apply usability principles to development.)

Petr^2 Spacek