On 01/13/2016 05:59 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Martin Babinsky wrote:
fixes https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5584

In order to ensure consistent behavior with ipa-client-install, I opted
to reuse the configure_openldap_conf() function and restoring the config
from client sysrestore before modifying it.

If you think this approach is not optimal please propose an alternative
solution.

You could also just do an action set on URI to change the value, right?
It would need a new function but it would be very small.

If you do end up keeping this I'd want a new commit message for moving
the code to include why you're moving it (to avoid the need to deference
the ticket).

rob

In the hindsight my approach is probably overkill for this case. I will rework the patches to only set the URI directive after promotion.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky