On Tue, 05 Jan 2016, Sumit Bose wrote:
Hi,

to find out to which local group a external user is mapped we do a
dereference search over the external groups with the SIDs related to the
external user. If a SID is mapped to more than one external group we
currently consider only the first returned match. With this patch all
results are taken into account. This makes sure all expected local group
memberships are added to the PAC which resolves
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5573.
The code looks fine but I have not tested it. Hopefully, will do so in
between FOSDEM and devconf.cz.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy