On 29.1.2016 09:25, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 27.1.2016 18:38, Petr Viktorin wrote:
Hello,

Here is a mixed bag of Python 3 fixes.
They fix some tests, and they should enable you to use `python3
/usr/bin/ipa`.

Patch 761:

1) The "invalid 'my_number': " bit comes from IPA itself, shouldn't we
check at least that?

Patch 762:

1) We should handle UnicodeError here as well, in addition to TypeError:

                  if k.lower() == 'negotiate':
                      try:
-                        token = base64.b64decode(v)
+                        token = base64.b64decode(v.encode('ascii'))
                          break
                      # b64decode raises TypeError on invalid input
                      except TypeError:

2) I would prefer if the encoding was specified explicitly here:

+            response = json_decode_binary(json.loads(response.decode()))

Patch 763:

1)

+                    altname = altname

2) Nitpick, but could you please:

-        if isinstance(name_or_oid, unicode):
-            name_or_oid = name_or_oid.encode('utf-8')
+        if six.PY2:
+            if isinstance(name_or_oid, unicode):
+                name_or_oid = name_or_oid.encode('utf-8')

This way it's more visible that this is a py2-only thing.

Patch 764: LGTM

Patch 765:

1)

+import tempfile
+import tempfile

Patch 766-767: LGTM

Patch 768:

1) Only binascii.Error should be handled in int_to_bytes, the try-except
block is there just to handle odd-length strings.

2) I think you can just remove the library_path.encode(), it's there
because the original C code did the same thing, but don't think it's
necessary.

Patch 769: LGTM

Also, could you please reference <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5638> in the patches?

--