On 01/29/2016 12:48 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (29/01/16 12:17), Martin Kosek wrote:
On 01/29/2016 12:15 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
ehlo,

the first patch is very simple and it just suppress warning.
The second patch is either bug or dead code. I fixed it as a bug.
I'm not sure how to test 2nd patch.

LS

Thanks. But isn't this the code generated by asn1 tool? Maybe it would be
better to fix the tool, or maybe regenerate it with a newer version of the
tool? Otherwise the improvements will get lost.

As you wish.

Updated patch is attached.

LS

Hi Lukas,

I have done testing with the skeleton code generated by asn1c 9.27 in the past. While it did fix some of the issues reported by the static analyzer, it also introduced plenty of new ones that were not there before.

I was planning to check this out with the guy from upstream https://github.com/vlm/asn1c but the priority of the tasks was overshadowed by more important stuff.

We can consult our issues with him if you wish.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky