On 09.02.2016 12:07, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 11:14:47AM +0100, Martin Basti wrote:
Hello,

I prepared page for keeping the information about domain levels, what are
features, which version introduced the particular domain level.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Domain_Levels

Martin^2

Thanks, it is a useful summary.

Suggestion: in `Features' section, if you are only going to link to
design page, I would just remove that section and directly link the
design page from the `Current domain levels' table.  (OTOH, if it is
planned to expand these sections then it is fine).
I plan to add there links to howto or documentation (but I/somebody have to write it first :) )

Cheers,
Fraser