On 02/04/2016 08:49 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Hi Petr,

On 02/03/2016 02:19 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 3.2.2016 10:22, Oleg Fayans wrote:
Guys, can anyone take a look at this?
The commit message does not explain why you are setting search path.
Fixed.

I have to say that I do not like touching resolv.conf, as stated many times
earlier. Why the test has to reconfigure the host and cannot use values
provided by the provisioning system?
This patch exactly removes this messing around with nameservers in
resolv.conf
It introduces the possibility to put ipa domain in the search directive
of resolv.conf so that we could test service autodiscovery during client
installation.

I just verified that the tampering with resolv.conf is not needed (libvirt and ovirt/rhev). I think this is an artifact from the whole issue of "let's use improvised domain names, what can go wrong" approach that was uncovered by the enforced DNS checks. I think we can defer the networking configuration to provisioning system.

--
Milan Kubik